Regather with Bridgetown Church
We are so excited to finally gather with you in this beautiful space. Read on for more information about what to expect at in person gatherings with Bridgetown Church.
9 AM Online & In-Person
This gathering takes place in the basement studio of Bridgetown Church. The gathering is filmed and live-streamed to those watching with us from home. This gathering has space for 65 guests, with approximately 90 people in the room including staff and volunteers.
11 AM In-Person
This gathering takes place in the Auditorium, with overflow seating available in the Chapel and Hospitality Room. The 11 AM Gathering will not be filmed. This gathering has space for 250 guests, with approximately 275 across three rooms, including our staff and volunteers.
6 PM Online & In-Person
This gathering is held downtown at First Baptist Church. We are excited to be back into the urban core of the city and worship God together as a church family in the building we called home for so long.
What to Expect
- Registration: In order to ensure safe capacity limits are maintained, we ask that anyone planning to attend register in advance.
- Arrival: Please arrive 15 minutes before the Gathering you have selected (8:45 AM or 10:45 AM). You can enter through the main entrance on Tillamook St.
- Parking: Our two parking lots (one off NE 21st and one off NE Tillamook. Parking lots) are reserved for families with young children and first time guests. Street parking is available in the neighborhood. Please take care not to block driveways and be respectful of our neighbors.
- Check In: Before taking a seat, a staff member or volunteer will check you in and preform a brief health screening. Checking in allows us to appropriately contact trace if it becomes necessary.
- Masks: Masks are required for adults and children 5 years of age and older for the duration of your time in the building. Our desire is both to protect the vulnerable as we come back together and to be respectful of local ordinances.
- Distancing: Our seating will facilitate physical distancing between households. Please take care to maintain appropriate distance from those outside your household.
- Children: Your children are welcome to join you in the Gathering! We will have a cry room and a nursing mothers’ room available, and a coloring page will be provided for children who join you in the main Gathering.
A Note on COVID-19
We ask that if you or anyone in your household displays symptoms of COVID-19, or if you believe you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you refrain from gathering with us in person for 14 days.
Our facilities staff is sanitizing all gathering spaces, restrooms, and other high-touch areas after every Gathering and event at Bridgetown. All coffee, water, and tea will be poured and distributed outdoors by a volunteer to minimize cross-touching.
Walking pathways will be established to maintain single exit and entry points into the building and facilitate easy distancing.
Register via Church Center
We’re transitioning to a registration system that will allow us to manage our events efficiently, more appropriately handle data, and maintain a database of who locally attends Bridgetown Church.
You can now view and register yourself and your family for our Sunday Gatherings by visiting this link, or by downloading the Church Center app and searching for Bridgetown Church.
If you attend Bridgetown Church (locally), please fill out a Contact Card via Church Center. This will allow for quicker registration for events in the future.
Serve with Bridgetown
Followers of Jesus are called to become servants. We want to actively demonstrate self-sacrificial love by serving the people around us. It takes a lot of volunteers to sustain the weekly routines of Bridgetown Church. We are a family, and like a family, we all pitch in.